Team work makes the dream work

Behind every great leader there is a great team of committed individuals who are playing their part, sacrificing time and energy to propel their team and leader to success. No one ever accomplished anything great on their own. Through synergy and the combining of efforts and ideas, our strengths and resources are multiplied. If we make an acronym out of the word TEAM we can say, “Together Everyone Achieves More.”

The Bible speaks much on the power of unity. One can put a thousand to flight, and two ten thousand. Recruit like-minded people to be part of your team, or become a part of a team so together you can achieve a worthwhile dream.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION