Heart felt prayer

"When you pray so that your heart will feel the emotions of your prayers, so will God's heart feel those prayers.”

Pray heart felt prayer, pray without ceasing, pray the Word. You must feel the passion in your prayers. In a intimate moment with a loved one as you share the passion or emotion of that moment, they (the other person) feel it and so do you. Your words become you, the essence of yourself, your life, energy, love and feelings are expressed in your own heart felt words. You become your words. God and His Word are one. Gods Word to me, is God in all His fullness to me. God does not speak idle words. He watches over His word to perform it. He has framed Himself in his words.

In the Beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

James 5v16b "The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]." (Amplified Bible)

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION