Dear partners, friends and family, "God's word does not have a use-by date" - Dr Shaun Marler In the New Testament, it says, "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8 In Psalm 119:89 says, "For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven." God's promises are sure every day, His mercy is new every morning and His faithfulness is great! He stands behind His word to confirm it, with signs following. I dare you to read these verses in the bible and to thank God every day, with a heart of gratitude, for His great love and faithfulness. He is, and forever will be, the God who heals. He has promised to take sickness away from the midst of us. As promised, in my last blog, I am going to share here more about the healing ministry of John G. Lake. I will also share the consecration he made to the Lord about his life and ministry. Please enjoy an excerpt below, of some of John G. Lake’s o...
Comments
Post a Comment