Unforgiveness is destructive

A word of faith, a word of revelation from God’s Word to your heart, revealed by the Holy Spirit can change your life.

Now let’s think for a moment about this thought. Unforgiveness in the heart produces negative and destructive thoughts in the mind. The Bible tells us as a man thinks in his heart, so is he. I like to say, “and so he becomes!” What you think about and see in your mind comes to pass in time.

Unforgiveness is a violation of grace. If we allow unforgiveness to dwell in our hearts, this will produce these negative, destructive thoughts in our minds which will ultimately affect us in a negative way.

Maybe a root of bitterness will be formed in us. This in turn will affect our attitudes and be seen and felt by those around us. In addition to this, dwelling on these bitter thoughts of unforgiveness will produce chemicals of a destructive nature in us. As these are released into our system, our health will be affected in some way.

I dare you today to forgive those who may have disappointed you in any way. Release them in your mind and think happy thoughts of love, joy, and peace.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION