Love More

 Dear Partners, Family & Friends,

"Together we can reach more, love more, win more and do more for Jesus"- Dr. Shaun Marler 

Hope you enjoyed last weeks blog, I thought I would continue along the same theme, encouraging all of us to win souls for Jesus!  

Proverbs 11:30 says, "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise."

From the above scripture, we can see how important soul winning is. Bringing people into God's kingdom is a very wise thing for us all to participate in.  It is a tree of life, that yields fruit for all eternity.

There are two places where people will spend eternity, either with God in enteral paradise, love and bliss.  Or in the regions of hell, darkness and the damned.  It is only through the sacrifice of the Son, Jesus Christ, and by His love and grace, believing in Him, that we can enter into life.  Jesus paid the price for us all to go free, but as Isaiah 53:8a says,  He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? 

And also in Isaiah 6:8-9a, "Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me. And he said, Go, and tell this people."

We have a responsibility as believers to share our faith with others, allowing Jesus to lead us and to equip us to become fishers of men.  Regardless of whether people receive our message or not, someone must declare what Jesus has done for everyone.  

It all starts with prayer, but in our prayer, we must pray for the Lord to raise up labourers to go into the harvest.  Let's put up our hand, now that we are born again and made clean by His blood, having our past wiped away.  Let us say like Isaiah, "Here I am Lord, send me!"

As many of you are aware, I have just returned from an evangelistic outreach trip to North Queensland and back.  Now, Ps. Brian and Judy are headed to Rockhampton in the 'No More Shackles, No More Chain' motorhome.

Ps. Brian will be ministering in correctional centres to prisoners, meeting with pastors and calling in on churches along the way.  Like myself, he and Judy will also be making themselves available to the Lord, to be led by the Spirit to those that need salvation, have drifted away or just need an uplifting word from the Lord.  Please pray for the success of this outreach.  We are currently preparing materials and writing tracts and books to distribute on these outreaches.  

Next week we will be sending out our latest missions update with photos of our recent outreach work in Africa and India.

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. 
Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION