Are you into, what's in you?

“Are you into, what's in you?” — Dr. Shaun Marler


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,


Last Sunday morning I did part 2 of my 100 Fold anointing message.  This week, I will be doing the third and final part of this series.  As I was sharing, the Lord had me speaking on His Kingdom that is in us. 

Luke 17:21 says, "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

In the above scripture we can see that Jesus makes a bold declaration about the born again believer.  He declares that the Kingdom of God is within them.  In the book of Romans it says, that God has dealt to each man a measure of faith.  It also tells us, that when Jesus ascended on high, He gave gifts to people.  These gifts were to empower you to fulfill His will, to empower you to serve others on His behalf, thereby serving Him.  Some Christians believe that their emotions and feelings are the highest authority in their life, and so they are led by their emotions and feelings.  God doesn't want you to be led by your feelings or emotions.  He has placed His faith in your heart. He has placed His Kingdom in your spirit.  You have been born again by the Spirit of God, and the Kingdom of God is now within you. 

I dare you to get into the One who lives in you.  I dare you to feed on His truth by meditating His word!

The highest authority in your life should be God, His word and truth.  We need to learn to be led by the Spirit of God and not our feelings.  In the book of Romans, it says, "They that are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God."  In order for us to become the fully mature sons and daughters of God, we must learn to be led by the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit is boss!  He is your Leader and He will lead you into all of the truth of God's word.  It is our responsibility to get to know the Holy Spirit and the Kingdom that is now in our heart.  If we can learn to be led by the Holy Spirit, we will win in life through Jesus Christ.  Hence my saying above, "Are you into, what's in you?" 

Love is in your heart, when you are born again!  Victory lives in you!  Freedom is in your life!  Healing lives in you!  We have to get what is in us, on us!  When we become acquainted with the powerful God, who is in us, we can become effective in life and ministry for Jesus! 

If you can go back and listen to my sermons on the '100 Fold Return' and tune in again this week, either on Facebook live or by coming to service, I know these messages will be an absolute blessing to your life.  God told me that His people are not receiving the 100 Fold Blessing, because they do not know they can have it.  The 100 Fold Blessing is part of 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  God told me that He wants His children to receive this blessing.  God wants them living and operating in the 100 Fold anointing, because it is part of their inheritance in Jesus.  So tune in, get the messages and buy the book when I finish writing it.  If you need me to pray the 100 Fold anointing and release it in your life, please contact us through email or my office.  If I am not there, leave your number and I will call you back.  Better still, tune in live this Sunday when I pray for people to receive the 100 Fold blessing. 

Prayer Point.  In the third week of July, I am traveling to Arnhem Land to speak at the 'One New Man in Christ' seminar.  Please pray for a mighty outpouring of God's healing power and many salvations.  Please pray for Bunumbirr Marika and his family and all the organizers, that all of their needs are met and the entire budget for this outreach is completely paid in full, in Jesus name.  If you would like to sow for revival in Arnhem Land, please do so by contacting our office or using the details below.

I dare you to download our church App, avail yourself of all the good teachings, you can also give securely and conveniently through this App.

Praise Report.  We had a great combined Men's breakfast last Saturday morning (food was good too!).  It was a time of great fellowship, prayer and sharing the Word of God, while getting to know our brothers from the Aboriginal and Island Uniting Church in Zillmere.


  
God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION