Never Doubt

Don't be moved by what's around you, only be moved by Who is in you. - Dr. Shaun Marler


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

Hope you have all had a great week in His presence and are enjoying the many benefits of being a child of the great King.  Over recent times God has led me to share on 'The Blessing' (Abraham's blessing) and the 100 Fold Return.  You can get these messages through our App or on Facebook through either audio or video.  You could also contact my office to purchase an audio copy. 

Remember, the Kingdom of God is within you and God wants you not to forget all His benefits He provided for you, through the cross of Calvary ( 2 Corinthians 8:9).

My daughter sent me a copy of a devotional she was reading, I am not sure of the source, but within it, it says please share this knowledge.  So I decided to make it my blog for this week! 

I dare you to read these powerful words and boldly declare, "You are the blessed!". 

Psalm 23:5, "You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil.  My cup runs over."

"Never, ever doubt Me! I will feed you from the ovens of heaven. Your food will have such power and spiritual energy that one crumb from My table will last you forty days. Never doubt that I will help you out of every trouble that comes upon you unexpectedly. Never doubt that I will save you from yourself and your enemies. I will never let them touch you or hurt you in any way. Never doubt that I will love you in spite of your failures and mistakes. Never doubt that I will get you out of all debt and tight places. I am very, very, very rich. I have enough gold and silver to pay off the debt of every person, nation, and country. I own the printing press. So now it’s time to relax and pass on this knowledge.  Give it away to others as easily as I have given it to you. Your giving reveals your Source. Your giving tells the world Whom you trust."

Did you enjoy that, as much as I did?  Such powerful words, to remind us of the great love God has for us and the great price Jesus paid to set us all free and give to us Abraham's blessing. 

Praise Report.  Pastor Brian and his team, have led another four inmates to the Lord this week in prison.  Please keep Pastor Brian and his team in your prayers, lift up this powerful prison ministry.  If you would like to sow into this ongoing work, you can do so through the details below and mark your offering for prison ministry. 

I am please to say, that we have begun raising finances towards building a new shower and toilet block at an orphanage site in Kenya.  Cost for entire project is approximately $2,000 US dollars or $2855.50 AUS dollars, at today's conversion rate.  Please agree, that the rest of this money flows in swiftly, and we can get this amenity block built for these young children.

Thank you to all those who are contributing towards our ongoing orphanage work in India.  We have just purchased new clothes for our children, please see photos below.

Our new life groups are growing and people are enjoying forming new friendships, sharing the Word and praying together. 

Outreach!  I will be flying to Arnhem Land to minister at the 'One New Man Revival Rally" this July.  If you would like to contribute towards this or any of the works we have mentioned, to help us love more, reach more, win more and do more for Jesus, please find details below. 

I dare you to download our church App and share it with your friends.  Remember we are here to empower you to win in life, through Jesus Christ.  (Read instructions at the bottom of this email).

 




God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION