The Lordship of Love Part 2

Dear Partner, family and friends,

"He leads me beside the still waters." - Psalm 23:2 

Psalm 23: 1-2 says, "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters."


Our God is a God of peace and prosperity.  He wants to lead us beside the still waters.  I dare you to believe for gentle waters.  Waters of stillness and calm.  Regardless of the storms or the raging waves around about, you can have peace and calmness, gentle and clear, rippling waters. 

I dare you to cast every anxiety and care upon your Lord!  We are FREE children!  Jesus purchased FREEDOM for us on the Cross of Calvary, with His life and His blood.  I dare you to trust in the Lord and not put your trust in man or the arm of the flesh.  Proverbs 29:25, "The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe."  

Jesus is Lord and the true LIFE-GIVER!
  Remember, "Whom the Son sets free, is FREE INDEED!"

I dare you not to fear a plague, a virus or a disease that was defeated by Christ at Calvary.  I dare you to decree the Kingdom of God is within me.  Healing lives and dwells in my body, for by the stripes Jesus bore, I am healed!  

By the side of the stream, we rest in security, birthed in, bathed in and surrounded by His love!  

Psalm 23: 3 says, "He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness. For His name’s sake."

This is the picture of someone who is filled with anxiety and fear and on the verge of a nervous breakdown.  Then they yield to Jesus, filling their hearts with His Word of love and filling their life with His Spirit by drinking at His well.  He then restores their troubled, restless, unhappy mind to a normal peaceful condition.  

Remember, "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind" (2 Timothy 1:7).  This is one of the most beautiful facts when you are connected to His divine care.  When you know that He cares for you and you have cast your cares upon Him, you are empowered to live in His divine VICTORY!  Jesus entrusted and abandoned His entire life to the Father's love and care.

I dare you to imitate your Lord, by putting your trust into the care of the Father afresh today.  Trust in His love, like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, and His ability to keep you safe in the fiery furnace of life.  Remember, there was a fourth man in that fiery furnace, and His name is Jesus! 

Psalm 23: 4 says, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

Here is a fearless walk in the realm of spiritual death, surrounded by the forces of darkness, living among those who have only sense knowledge, where demons rule the majority of people.  This is the sweetest and gladdest walk you can ever walk.  A quiet assurance that Jesus is with you!  The Holy Spirit is with you and leading you on the right paths to life, victory and abundance.  

You no longer are a slave to fearYou are a child of God!  You do not have to fear disease, sickness or want or any need because through Jesus, you are born into, plugged into, part of the Father's family.  Life is flowing from God the Father, through Christ to you!  

I dare you to fully trust and rest your life upon His Word, with quiet confidence and declare that I will fear no evil for you are with me.  In Your presence is the fullness of joy!

Proverbs 29:25, "The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe."

Deuteronomy 31:6 says, "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you.”

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Ps. Part 3 is coming next week!

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION