The Lordship of Love Part 3

 Dear Partner, Family and Friends, 

"My formula for success; Rise early, work late, strike oil." - Jean Paul Getty. 

"You prepare a table before me, in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." - Psalm 23: 5

I love the above quote from Jean Paul Getty. I like the picture of the oil pumps. As I sit here and prepare to write this blog on the Lordship of Love Part 3, I am meditating on verse five of the 23 Psalm. Just like God has floated the nations on oil in the natural, which has been crucial to our lives, providing heat, light, and energy for many years; in the same way, God has provided an abundance of oil in the supernatural realm for his people to use and utilize.  

Scriptures are flowing through my mind right now, even as oil flows.  I know God wants me to speak a healing word today!  The world right now needs the flow of the healing oil of God.  Australia needs fresh oil from heaven.  God has promised to anoint us with fresh oil.  Psalm 92:10 says, "You have exalted my horn like that of a wild ox; fine oils have been poured on me."  In the NLT it says, "You have made me as strong as a wild ox!"  In the KJV version, it says, "I shall be anointed with fresh oil." 

In the above quote, the oil entrepreneur spoke about his formula for success in striking natural oil.  God wants to fill us and anoint us with fresh oilThe oil is for healing and revival, a mark of His presence in our lives.  There are things that we can do to strike this abundance of heavenly oil. 

Psalm 63: 1-3 says, 
"O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You."


Is it your desire to seek God today, as a deer pants after the water brook?  Is seeking God a matter of life or death to you?  Will you seek Him with all that is within you? 

I dare you to seek Him with your whole heart, your whole being!  For that is indeed the place that you will find Him in great power and glory.  I dare you to praise the Lord today from the rising of the sun to the going down of the same.  

Psalm 63: 6-7 says, 
"When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me."


Again, like the oil entrepreneur above, let us meditate on our God and His goodness, revealed in His Word in the late night watches.  God is our help!  We must continue to rejoice in the shadow of His wings.  I dare you to allow your soul to go hard after God!  I dare you to follow close after Him.

Oil speaks to me of many things; prosperity, wealth, fuel and healing, to name a few.  When I think of oil, I think of FIRE!  I think of heat, of light.  I think of the scripture when Jesus referred to the ten virgins.  Five had oil in their lamps, and they were burning bright.  Five had let the oil run out. 

The following is a vision/encounter or heavenly experience that my niece had!

"When Sarah was about 14 years old, she went into the heavenly realms all the time. This particular time when she landed in Heaven, Jesus took her to a big warehouse. Outside were two very large shields made out of gold and there were very tall. Jesus told Sarah they were for the end times. Inside this particular warehouse was the oil room where the angels were preparing large vats of oil. The angels told her that these last two great big batches of oil they were making, were for the revival that was prophesied for Australia, to happen in the end times.  That these vats would be poured out in the last days."

This oil is for us!  It is for God's people to use in these last days to release His power and Kingdom glory.  A couple of years ago, my good friend, Chris Harvey, visited Judy Garden's church in Melbourne, Victoria.  God was doing supernatural signs and wonders at the time, through Judy Garden's hands.  Oil was supernaturally flowing down the walls of the church.  It was appearing miraculously on the kitchen bench and even flowing out of Judy's bible.  

Judy placed her bible in a plastic tub and the tub supernaturally filled with oil. Yet you could still open the pages and read them.  Bottles filled with oil supernaturally. Chris Harvey took a bottle, and it was supernaturally filled with oil. Chris anointed me with this oil.

I believe that this was a sign and a wonder!  A foretaste of the oil that has been reserved and stored up in heaven for this time and hour.  Our nation needs a revival, a fresh touch from God!  The nations need a healing awakening revival now!  This oil will be fuel for that revival fire, which will sweep this nation and the nations.  

Oil is fuel for fire!  It also represents wealth and I believe the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.  Oil also has a calming and smoothing effect.  It is very fluid and transferable.  It flows! 

I dare you to push into God and ask Him to fill you with more Holy Spirit oil, in Jesus name!

Outreach Update

Today Pastor Brian has headed up to Rockhampton, to minister in the correctional centre there. Along the way, he will be ministering to various churches and home groups.

On Thursday, I will be taking a small team to Cherbourg, where we will be ministering to the indigenous community. Our team and I are part of a week-long revival meetings of healing, encouragement and empowerment. Please pray that many people are touched, healed and encouraged, in Jesus name. Below are the details of the meetings. 

I invite you to sow into either of these outreaches, partnering with us to love more, reach more, win more and do more for Jesus!  Please see below details to give online or by internet transfer.  We appreciate you and your love, prayers and support!



Please pray for this revival during this week! There are people represented from all indigenous tribal groups across Australia living in this region. We are believing for many souls to be saved and a great outpouring of God's Holy Spirit upon all this community. We are praying that this revival fire will spread across the nation.  

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION