The Lordship of Love

Dear Partner, Family & Friends,

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." - Psalm 23:1 

The word 'Lord' here is 'Jehovah'. Psalm 23 is a love song. It is faith's love song. It shows the heart of the Father for His absolute care of His children. God wants to completely protect, provide and care for His children in every way. He is your lover, your caretaker, your protector and provider. 

The Lord is your shepherd, you shall not want or lack any good thing!

Psalm 84:11 says, "For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly."

I shall not want for food. I shall not want for clothes. I shall not want for a home. I shall not want for health, for He is the strength of my life.

Psalm 23:2"He makes me to lie down in green pastures;"

That is quietness, security and rest. Even if there are enemies, you can lie down because He is your Victory! It is the idea of entering into His rest. Sometimes you have to stand your ground and make declarations of faith, but He is your protection now. I dare you to confess, "My Shepherd, the Good Shepherd shields me from the enemy."  

There are 365 scriptures in the bible that challenge you to live free from fear all the days of your life! That's a verse against fear for every day of the year.  

I dare you
 to believe that...

Isaiah 41:10 says, "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’"

I dare you to say, "Fear has no part in my heart, for as long as God is with me, I have nothing to fear!"

Jesus has promised in Matthew 28:20"teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen."

And again, God's word says in Isaiah 43:1"But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine."

Hebrews 13:5-6 says, "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

The Lord has redeemed you and delivered you from the power of Satan, who is the author of fear. Like Joshua, you can stand fearless in the presence of gigantic foes. Like David, you can stand against the giants in your life, overcoming them in the name of the Lord. 

Remember the Lord is on your side!

Psalm 118:6 says, “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

Proverbs 29:25 says, "The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord shall be safe."

Luke 1:74-75 says, "To grant us that we, being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear.  In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life."

I dare you to believe and boldly declare your freedom from fear and enter into the victory that Jesus has provided for your life!

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Ps. Part 2 is coming next week!

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION